Bizcast provides a medium with which to broadcast your company’s products, services, promotions and important events online, growing your market presence. All textual content is indexable by both Yabsta’s internal search and search engines like Google, making Bizcast a great way to be found both in and outside of Yabsta.
- Go to the My Business area of your account and select your business. Your information will appear on the right. Select the Bizcast tab and click New Bizcast. This takes you to the Add Bizcast area, where you can create a new post.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the category that best suits your post. Add a page title, which should concisely summarize the idea of the post. Add a short, keyword-rich description. This provides important information such as event times, locations and prices and allows users to find your content via Yabsta’s search functionality.
- Upload a flyer. The ideal flyer upload size is 480px by 621px and the file types accepted are JPG, GIF and PNG. This adds visual engagement to the post. Do not rely on the flyer to communicate your message, as its content is not readable by search engines.
- Upload a photo. This displays in the Bizcast widget on the Yabsta homepage and at the top of your post. The ideal photo upload size is 960px by 677px and file types accepted are JPG, GIF and PNG.
- Add a video saved to your My Videos account area.
- Select the date to publish your BizCast, for example, the date of the sale or event you are promoting. If there is an end date, enter this as well.
- Select Sponsored. Your Bizcast will incur a reasonable fee. Charities and non-profit groups are eligible for free posts.
- Select your social media platofrms to share your Bizcast to, such as Facebook and Twitter. This increases your company’s online reach.
- Click Save. Your Bizcast will be sent to moderation and once approved will go live through the system.