- From the Quicklinks in User Account, click Add Classified.
- Select the appropriate category for your classified ad. If applicable, select an expire date, which is the date until which you want your ad visible on Yabsta.
- Add a short, concise title that explains what your ad is all about. An example is “Used Toshiba Motorbike in Great Condition, 3 Yrs Old.”
- Add a short description providing more detail on the item or service you are offering or seeking. Include relevant keywords here and in the keywords field.
- If applicable, add an address. An address is useful for individuals who are selling items that must be picked up at a certain location, and for individuals who are requesting services be undertaken at their home or business. Plot this address on the map to conect it to the mapping system.
- Add images to your classified ad. For best quality, the image size in pixels should be a minimum resolution of 72ppi: 1540w x 1100h. Images increase engagement with your ad. Ads with images are more likely to be successful.
- If applicable, include a video. Upload a video file from your computer, select a previously uploaded video from the My Videos section of your account or link to an external video (Youtube or Vimeo links are accepted). Add a short, concise title, keyword-rich description providing more information, and relevant keywords. Video is another great way to engage users who view your classified ad.
- Add your contact information.
- Click Finish to send your classified ad to moderation. Following approval, you will receive confirmation in your Yabsta Messages.
View an example of a Classified