A List Module is a dynamic content eSite feature that is used to create a Menu, Product List or FAQ.
This features uses accordion style, or collapsible, tables to create multiple categories. Each category can contain multiple Items. In a Menu example, this allows you to add categories for “Breakfast,” “Lunch,” “Dinner” and “Drinks” and list the associated menu items and their prices within each category. In an FAQ example, you can add a category for each question and include the answer within it. These categories can be opened and closed to view their content.
- In the Special Information section of your listing set-up, select your dynamic content type (Menu, FAQ, Products). The available options are dependent on your chosen package.
- Add a custom logo, background colour and/or image to your Header and Body configuration.
- Click “Add Another Category Item” to add a category. Set your category Title or Question.
- Click “Add Another Menu Item” to add an item. Enter the details based on your content type.
- Click “Add Another Menu Item” to add your next item. Continue this process until you have added all of the items in that category. Click the buttons on the right to rearrange the order of or delete items.
- When you are ready to add another category, repeat steps 3 - 5 until you complete your list module.
- Once finished, save your eSite.
List Modules can also be added by uploading a CSV file. CSV stands for Comma-Separated Value and is a file format that stores tabular data in plain text. Each line of the file is a data record. Each record consists of one or more fields, separated by commas. CSV files can be created and exported from any spreadsheet program or text editor, such as Microsoft Word.
For more information on CSV files see Wikipedia.