User creation and permissions may be restricted for some administrative users. For assistance, please contact Yabsta.
- Within Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. To create and edit users and their roles, click Yabsta Users in the left navigation.
- To view current users, click List Administrative Users, List Yabsta Users or List Sales Persons from the dropdown menu.
- To edit a user, click the pencil icon. To delete a user, click the x icon. Administrative Users, Yabsta Users and Sales Persons can be edited and deleted in the same fashion.
- To add a new user, click Add User in the Yabsta Users dropdown menu. Add the user information and choose the main Yabsta site you would like the user to have access to. Select Registered User, Administrative User or Sales Person from the Type dropdown menu. If you are adding an Administrative User, select a role from the dropdown menu. Click Submit.
- To grant and/or edit a Registered User’s or Sales Person’s role, select Grant Roles, input the user’s email address and than select the role from the dropdown. Roles are the sets of permissions that allow user types access to different administration functions of the platform.