Yabsta’s tags and keywords play an important role in the way Yabsta retrieves accurate search results. Managing keywords correctly via tags ensures that the search results are relevant to the general user’s search.
- In Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Content Management. From the left navigation, click Tags.
- To create a new keyword, click Add Tag and go to Step 9
- To edit a keyword, select List Tags. Here you can view all of the tags/keywords that have been entered into Yabsta via the administration area or by general users when creating Listings, Banner Ads, Events and Classified Ads.
- Click Refresh Data to view the most recent tags/keywords added to Yabsta.
- To remove a tag/keyword, select the box to the left of Id. Click Remove Selected. Alternatively, click the X.
- Primary keywords have the word ‘Yes’ in the Is Primary column. These keywords have higher rankings in the Yabsta algorithm and help listings with a primary keyword that is relevant to a user search appear higher in the search results.
- A pencil icon in the Primary Moderation column means that the primary keyword has been added by a general user and must be approved. If it has not, Click the Primary Moderation icon to prompt an Approve Primary Keyword window from here directly. Do not approve duplicate primaries.
- To edit a tag/keyword, click the pencil icon.
- Add the tag/keyword to the term field.
- Add related tags/keywords to generate results attached to the main keyword when searched.
- Add different forms of the main tag/keyword to generate results attached to the main keyword when searched.
- Add possible typos of the main tag/keyword to generate results attached to the main keyword when searched.
- Add synonyms of the main tag/keyword to generate results attached to main keyword when searched.
- Select Is Primary to set the keyword as a primary.
- Click Save.
Manage Categories / Prospects
These are legacy items which are no longer available in Yabsta.
Blacklist Tags & Keywords
Blacklist allows administrators to restrict certain search terms and phrases from being available in the system.
- In Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Content Management. From the left navigation, click Tags. Select Blacklist from the dropdown menu.
- Add Blacklist Entry and click Save.
- Edit or delete previously added items from the list by searching by title, or displaying by name or ID.