Yabsta allows Administrators to permit user reviews for businesses and POIs . All reviews must be moderated before they appear live on the site. As an Administrator, you are able to manage and turn reviews on/off.
Turn Reviews On/Off
- In Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Configuration. From the left navigation, click Yabsta Locations. Select List Locations from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon to select your Yabsta site from the list.
- Scroll down to Content Settings. Turn the “Enable rating?” button on/off for the “Business Listing” listing type.
- In Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Content Management. From the left navigation, click Listings. Choose List Reviews from the dropdown menu.
- Search reviews via ID, date added or content type.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the review. Alter the text to your specifications and click Save. Reviews should only be edited in special circumstances, delete offensive or inappropriate reviews. Resubmitted reviews must be moderated.