Yabstas content organization is built around sections which are based around and include different content types. These come preconfigured in the Local Search theme, but can be adapted to suit your needs.
Enable Sections in the Main Navigation
- Within Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Configuration. From the left navigation select Ybsta Locations and click List locations.
- Choose your location from the list and click the pencil icon to edit.
- In the configure screen, scroll to sections and add or remove any sections you would like included in the main navigation.
- Within Yabsta, click your profile tab at the top right and select Admin Panel. From the top navigation, click Content Management. In the left navigation, click Section Menu and click List Section Menu.
- From the list, choose the section Title you would like to rename and click the pencil icon in the Edit Menu Options column.
- Edit your title name and save.
- The Edit Menu Items column is a legacy feature no longer supported.
Section Landing Pages