Yabsta Accepts video uploaded directly into the platform and plays with a custom video player, or video can also be added to the platform directly from Youtube or Vimeo using their own video players embedded in the platform.
- Within your User Account, click Add Video from the quicklinks.
- If uploading a video file directly into the platform, make sure Desktop Video is selected. If adding a file from a Youtube or Vimeo source, select External Video.
- Add the Youtube or Vimeo Link and update to auto load the video information.
- Add a title that best describes what your video is about in a few words.
- From the dropdown menu, choose the category that best suits your video.
- In the Description field, add a short, keyword-rich paragraph describing your video. This allows your video to be found in Yabsta when someone enters a related search term.
- In the Keywords field, add the keywords that you placed throughout your descriptive paragraph, as well as any additional related keywords. As you type each keyword in, a dropdown of keyword suggestions will appear below. Click on your chosen keyword to insert it into the field before typing the next keyword.
- To upload directly to the platform, Click Choose Video File. Via the finder window, select and upload your video file.
- Yabsta accepts all HD and SD dimensions and accepts the majority of all popular video formats and codecs.
- Once your video is uploaded and your information is finalized, click Save to send it to moderation. Following approval, you will receive confirmation in your Yabsta Messages.
View an example of a video.